Playing With: Rewarding Vandalism
: Breaking stuff gives you money.
- Straight: Kolari breaks stuff and money falls out.
- Exaggerated: Kolari blows up the city to get money.
- Downplayed: Kolari breaks stuff and picks up the scraps that are required to craft items which may be used or sold.
- The currency of this world gets its value as a building material.
- Someone is paying Kolari for the vandalism and demolition work.
- Inverted: You must pay for replacing stuff you break.
- Subverted: Kolari breaks a street sign and it drops stuff. Upon further examination, it is worthless shrapnel.
- Double Subverted: That turns out to be sellable for a high profit.
- Parodied: Kolari Nukes a city, and the resulting money drop is enough to rebuild the city, clear the fallout, invent a Time Machine to rescue the inhabitants with, and eliminate all poverty across the world.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Nothing gets smashed or destroyed objects just don't drop stuff.
- Enforced: People like smashing things. It's fun.
- Lampshaded: Why does money fall out of everything
- Invoked: The Powersthatbe put money in objects for Kolari to use to Save The World
- Exploited: Whenever a building needs to be demolished, the security is just removed so that adventurers will smash it.
- Defied: Money is removed from all objects by the government.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Nothing ever gets built because people always destroy everything.
- The Big Bad uses the money from the objects to Take Over the World.
- But the profit gained allows the rebuilding of everything that was destroyed.
- But Kolari uses the money to stop him.
- Played For Laughs: Kolari destroys the town, and as soon as he leaves, people arrive at town and mold piles of money into objects.
- Played For Drama: Smashers destroyed Kolari's home, killing his family. He is forced to smash lampposts to make a living.
Back to Rewarding Vandalism