: A media source uses an old aesthetic.
- Straight: Jammer is an 8-Bit platformer made when HD games are all the rage.
- Exaggerated: Jammer is a borderline Amiga video game.
- Downplayed: Jammer uses retro aspects, but is mostly a modern game.
- Justified: Jammer was made by fans of games of old.
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: Jammer is actually quite a modern game, with the graphics and all.
- Double Subverted: But the game is a throwback to the genre in a different respect, such as storyline or humor.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Jammer is a modern game, with no retro aspect at all.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Didn't games like this stop being made in the 80s?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Retraux