: A woman is subject to providing Fanservice
against her will.
- Straight: Alice is a prude who is prone to Clothing Damage.
- Exaggerated: Alice never wears anything remotely revealing, but gets almost totally naked through Clothing Damage Once an Episode, being spared total nudity only through Magic Pants.
- Downplayed: Alice gets a little bit of Clothing Damage in a fight where most of her teammates also do.
- Justified: Superheroine Alice is Nigh Invulnerable (and uses it to take hits for her teammates or civilians). (Un)fortunately, her superhero costume is not so durable.
- Inverted: Alice hates clothing, but circumstances conspire to clothe her.
- Subverted: Alice has appeared to be a prude for most of the series, then dresses up in a Stripperific outfit to go to a party, making the audience question how accidental her earlier immodesty was.
- Double Subverted: Alice's party outfit was suggested and prepared by her friend, at whom she is now very annoyed.
- Alice dresses up in multi-layered winter clothing and body armour for her group's next fight. And ends up in only a bra and panties by the end of it.
- Emperor Evulz' latest evil scheme is to get Alice scantily clad. Just like the last three before it. And Alice is a Failure Hero.
- Zig Zagged: Alice has ended up naked or near-naked one time too many and finally just throws her arms in the air while standing in nothing but some underwear. Just then, a bus full of nuns and boy scouts driven by her father passes by, making her rethink her sudden lack of modesty. She quickly covers herself and runs away.
- Averted: Nobody gets forced into an uncomfortable clothing situation.
- Enforced: We need more Fanservice, but we can't have the viewers seeing any of our female characters as sluts. Hey, I know! Let's add a few Contrived Coincidences!
- "Oh, come on! Why is it always my shirt?!"
- "Oh not this again! Stop staring!"
- Invoked: The Nudifier.
- Exploited: Defeat by Modesty.
- Defied: Alice gets a custom superhero costume almost as resilient as she is.
- Discussed: "And Alice gets blasted again. Binoculars, boys!"
- Conversed: "Of course, Alice gets hit with the raygun..." "Who else? Someone who might get an ugly burn?"
- Implied: Alice is very accident prone and always breaks things. Someone mentions that she should go to the beach since there is nothing that can be broken there. She replies that, somehow, she always finds a way to "break" her bathing suit and she is tired of the men hovering around, waiting for her to have another accident.
- Deconstructed: Alice goes bankrupt because she has to keep buying new clothes every time they get ripped up.
- Reconstructed: She eventually gets her clothes insured so she no longer has to worry about clothing damage.
- Played for Laughs: Alice is prone to Clothing Damage and has a tattoo reading "not again!" on her cleavage or derrière. The camera always showcases it.
- Played For Drama: Alice eventually develops severe self-esteem issues due to the multiple times she is disrobed and humiliated, so has to seek therapy.
Quick! Back to Reluctant Fanservice Girl
before Evulz' Wave Motion Gun
is done charg—OH COME ON, MY SHIRT!