- Straight: Alice jaywalks, queue-jumps, steals an apple from a supermarket, or pokes her poodle sharply to give him/her a start.
- Exaggerated: Alice steals two cents, neglects to clean her room, or pokes the poodle gently.
- Downplayed: Alice commits a misdemeanor that is minor, but not laughably so.
- Justified: Alice is a Minion with an F in Evil.
- Inverted: Kick the Dog or Moral Event Horizon
- Subverted: Alice steals an apple... from a lame, blind, starving beggar woman who was selling them for a few cents each.
- Double Subverted: ...but Alice was famished to the point of near death, and later when she had the opportunity, came back to pay the woman.
- Parodied: Alice goes to a restaurant, uses the desert fork for her salad, puts too much pepper on her steak, only washes her hands for 19.5 seconds instead of 20, and only leave a 87% tips, yet she acts as if she just crossed the Moral Event Horizon and became irredeemable.
- Zig Zagged: Alice sometimes commits petty acts, and sometimes she commits horribly atrocities against mankind.
- Averted: Alice commits no laughably minor misdemeanors.
- Enforced: "We need to make a Laughably Evil Harmless Villain, so she can't do anything too heinous."
- Lampshaded: "Wow, Alice is so dangerous that she didn't flush at a public restroom."
- Invoked: Alice wants to be evil, but she has a lot of standards.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice makes sure to always commit irredeemable crimes against humanity to make sure people know she means business.
Emperor Evulz: "Alice, you're just not cut out to be a bad guy"
- Conversed: "Poor Alice, she wants to be taken seriously, but she keeps failing evil class."
Go back to Poke the Poodle, or I'll leave the freezer slightly open when you go to sleep!