: A person or a place has a very long name.
- Straight: There is a guy named Bob Randel Henriksen von Fahrenheit Strauser.
- Exaggerated: There is a guy named Bob Randel Henriksen von Fahrenheit Strauser Heinrich Clausen von Stratcher Ericson Johnson von Harch von.
- Downplayed: ?There is a guy named Bob Randel Henriksen.
- Justified: Bob came from a long line of European ancestry that kept the tradition going.
- Inverted: There is a guy named B.
- Subverted: Bob's long name actually is something he made up, and his real one is just Bob Henriksen.
- Double Subverted: Until it turns out that he was joking, and his long name is his real one.
- Parodied: Bob has a name that has 10000 names in it.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob's real name is just Bob Henriksen.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Hey! I thought names were supposedly just made up of two words!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob intentionally renames himself to Bob Henriksen, after he hated having a long name.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Hey Alice, do you know that we have a classmate here who has an incredibly long name?"
- Implied: Detective Abraham noted Bob's true name during his speech to the public.
- Deconstructed: Bob's overly long name makes him unable to fill his entire name in a small sheet of paper.
- Reconstructed: Not until somebody hands over a bigger piece of paper so that he could write it all down there.
- Played for Laughs: Bob's entire name is made up of funny words.
Back to Incredibly Long Name to Have to Try and Say