: A creature enters another being through an orifice.
- Straight: A demon disguised as a bunny rabbit leaps into Alice through her mouth, just as she is falling for its cute facade and cooing over it. She is then possessed by it.
- Exaggerated: Then the rest of the demon bunnies leap into her mouth.
- Downplayed: The Bunny leaps into her mouth, but then crawls out, just to mess with her.
- Justified: Alice is friends with this bunny, and people are after it. There's no other place to hide, so the rabbit uses Alice as a hiding place.
- Inverted: The rabbit leaves through Alice's mouth.
- Subverted: The bunny leaped into Alice's mouth, but doesn't go down her throat.
- Double Subverted: It was first using the slow swishing of its cotton tail to Hypnotize Alice so she would stop trying to pull it out.
- Zig Zagged: The bunny does a crazy run in and around Alice's body, going in and out her orifices.
- Averted: The demon bunny just becomes ethereal and possesses her that way.
- Enforced: A producer has a thing against rabbits and wants them to do horrific things in this series.
- Lampshaded: 'I can't believe it's actually fitting in there,' thought Alice as she felt the rabbit crawling down her throat. 'Wouldn't it have gotten stuck?'
- Invoked: Alice asks the bunny to leap into her mouth whenever she swears, hoping it will be more effective than a Swear Jar.
- Exploited: Alice is an Extreme Omnivore. When she hears about the demon bunnies, she goes looking for them. If they want to commit suicide, she can get a snack out of it.
- Defied: Alice wears a fencing mask when she hears the woods are full of these demon bunnies.
- Discussed: So what would that feel like? Would it feel differently if the demons took the forms of lizards instead of bunnies? Would the bunnies give you a hairball if they did that enough?
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: The bunny can't really fit inside Alice's throat, and she pulls out the creature before she starts to choke.
- Reconstructed: The demon bunnies can compact their bodies like rats, so they certainly can fit in a girl's throat.
- Played For Laughs: Alice lives in the modern world and has a white collar job, and the demon bunny lives to do this whenever she's in a business meeting.
Open wide! You're the quickest way back to the Orifice Invasion