: A character eats a certain food and derives more than culinary pleasure from it.
- Straight: Jimmy eats a donut and groans erotically.
- Exaggerated: Jimmy eats a donut and jizzes in his pants multiple times and is left laying on the floor panting and swooning.
- Downplayed: A Luminescent Blush appears on Jimmy's face while eating the donut.
- Justified: The Food was drugged with something to cause such a bodily reaction.
- Jimmy makes the food orgasm
- Eating fishsticks makes Jimmy suicidally depressed.
- Subverted: Jane offers Jimmy a donut expecting this reaction, but instead he eats the donut like any normal person
- Double Subverted: Than Jane gives Jimmy a Hamburger, and Jimmy orgasms big time!
- Parodied: Jimmy uses his food to improve his performance, generally leaving the bed very filthy from food stains and...you know.
- Zigzagged: Early in the series Jimmy eats a donut and jizzes himself, but later he's seen eating donuts normally. After that he continues to enjoy them with an exaggerated reaction until the finale, where he has stopped liking them altogether.
- Averted: No one seems to get turned on by eating food.
- Enforced: The writer really likes Donuts and wanted to put a scene featuring them prominently in the story.
- Lampshaded: "Jimmy seems to enjoy that donut in a very inappropriate way."
- Invoked: Jane slips drugs into her donuts to cause this effect.
- Exploited: Jane makes sexual advances towards Jimmy while he is eating the donuts.
- Defied: "I'm not the kind of freak who gets off of eating donuts!"
- Discussed: "Imagine if one could get aroused just by eating a donut. That would be pretty strange, huh?"
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Jimmy's reaction to eating donuts makes him addicted to them, yet unable to consume them in public due to people looking at him odd.
Back to Orgasmically Delicious