: Gloves whose length go past the elbow.
- Straight: Charlotte goes to a party wearing long, tight black gloves.
- Exaggerated: Charlotte's gloves are so long, they don't even look like gloves; more like long sleeves.
- Charlotte's gloves are fingerless and are barely even visible.
- Charlotte wears a long-sleeved top.
- Subverted: Charlotte originally wanted to wear Opera Gloves, but decided not to at the last minute.
- Double Subverted: Then she changes her mind.
- Zig Zagged: Charlotte brings two gloves to the party, one pair of regular length ones and the other pair are Opera Gloves. She switches them continuously.
- Averted: Charlotte wears short gloves.
- Enforced: Fanservice, Rule of Glamorous and Rule of Sexy.
- Lampshaded: "Charlotte sure does look hot in those gloves, doesn't she?"
- Invoked: Charlotte wears long gloves on purpose to look good and other things.
- Exploited: Bob offered Charlotte to model for him to sell her photos.
- Defied: "I think I'd show my painted fingernails instead..."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Opera Gloves