: A song about how great it is to get drunk or high.
- Straight: Bob bursts into song about how much he loves beer.
- Exaggerated: Bob belts out about his love of chocolate with way too much enthusiasm.
- Downplayed: The song is about how awesome the bar is; the fact that it serves great drink is only one of the virtues Bob praises.
- Justified: There's a good chance Bob's drunk when he's doing this.
- Inverted: Ode To Sobriety in its various types.
- Subverted: It appears that Bob is about to go into a raucous drinking shanty, until he starts singing about how much alchohol has messed up his life.
- Double Subverted: Then he sings about how much he loves it in the second verse.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob either doesn't take any judgement-impairing substances, or doesn't sing when he does.
- Enforced: "You know what kids love? Drugs. Get that rapper out here."
- Lampshaded: "There's way too many songs out there about people getting drunk and stoned. The nerve!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "Wut... you think I'm gonna' sing?... I *hic* can't stand karaeoke..."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
"Rock, the Ode to Intoxication! It's the hit that's sweepin' the nation!"