: A character whose volume while speaking is always at maximum.
- Straight: When speaking, Alice keeps her volume louder than normal.
- Exaggerated: ALICE ALWAYS YELLS WHILE TALKING NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS OR WHAT THE SITUATION!
- Downplayed: Alice is not that loud but still pretty loud.
- Alice has a short temper.
- Alternatively, Alice can't bear being ignored.
- Alternatively, one or both of Alice's parents are hard of hearing.
- Alice is mute.
- Alice talks too quiet to hear.
- Subverted: We see Alice yelling, and Bob says she does that all the time. But he see that she does not yell all the time.
- Double Subverted: However, it turns out Bob was Right, that time she was quiet was an exception.
- Parodied: Alice is a ninja. As she's sneaking down a dark corridor, we hear her repeating, "STRIKE FROM SECRECY! STRIKE FROM SECRECY!" Moments later, she wonders where all those guards came from.
- Zig Zagged: One minute, Alice is quiet, but the next she's yelling.
- Averted: Alice talks with a normal voice.
- Enforced: Alice is a character in a play, but the auditorium has bad acoustics. If the actress didn't speak loudly, the audience wouldn't hear her.
- Lampshaded: "She's always shouting... Does she even have an indoor voice?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
GO BACK TO NO INDOOR VOICE!!!!!