: A certain good or work is not released in a certain part of the world.
- Straight: Video Game Troperion Adventures is only released in the country of its origin.
- Exaggerated: Troperion is only released in certain parts of the country of origin.
- Downplayed: Bad Export for You.
- It's is So Bad, It's Horrible, and is in general agreement that it is not worth the time of fans of said work.
- Troperion is an Obvious Beta, and would take more years to make half decent even with localization.
- Troperion is banned from the country of exportation.
- Inverted: It is released everywhere else, but not the country of origin.
- Troperion is initially exclusive to the country of origin, but later becomes available to the rest of the world over time.
- Troperion is given a high-profile release and ad campaign in countries where it has no chance of becoming popular or profitable.
- Remade for the Export.
- Doubly Subverted: After earlier works are available internationally, the later works are only seen in the country of origin.
- Parodied: Bob buys Troperion Adventures while on a foreign vacation. As he tries to leave the country, he's tackled by customs officials, who point to a huge sign forbidding the export of the game.
- Zig-Zagged: The initial work only sees release in the country of origin, but the later, superior editions become exclusive to outside of the country of origin. And occasionally, a third version comes out, which is once again exclusive to the country of origin.
- Averted: The work is released everywhere around the world.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Look at this cool video game! Too bad it's exclusive to that country."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: See Averted.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: ???
- Troperion becomes a cult classic among international gamers. As it is not released outside its country, the company loses a large portion of its market.
- Alternatively, international gamers pirate Troperion. Eventually, the piracy costs the company so much money that they go out of business.
- Reconstructed: The makers of Troperion realize the huge international market for the game and release an international version.
There's no way that No Export for You
will ever available outside of Troperia...unless...