Playing With: No Dead Body Poops
: Dead characters do not void their bowels at death.
- Straight: Jasmine has A Death in the Limelight, and no excretory matter is released from her body during or after her death.
- Exaggerated: Jasmine doesn't even release so much as one last puff of carbon dioxide.
- Downplayed: Jasmine does not void her bowels, but some other characters do when they die.
- If Nobody Poops while they're alive, why start now?
- Jasmine used the bathroom before she died.
- Double Subverted:
- But no dead bodies are ever seen doing so.
- But that was before she got killed, not post-mortem.
- This is when Jasmine's Bottomless Bladder runs out.
- Jasmine requests prune juice and Prune Bran cereal before her execution, so she can do a final Take That at the society that put her on death row.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Lampshaded: "Don't dead bodies usually poop?"
- Invoked: Jasmine makes sure to use the toilet before facing the Big Bad, just in case she dies.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Jasmine makes sure not to use the toilet before facing the Big Bad.
- Discussed: "Use the bathroom before the Final Battle, just in case you get killed. You wouldn't want to leave a shitty corpse, now would you?"
- Conversed: "Death on TV usually isn't so clean."
- Played For Laughs: Toilet Humor
- Played For Drama: A character who witnesses this has a Contemplate Our Navels moment at the irony.
Back to No Dead Body Poops