: Dead characters do not void their bowels at death.
- Straight: Bob has A Death in the Limelight that is clean and tidy.
- Exaggerated: Bob doesn't even release so much as one last puff of carbon dioxide.
- Downplayed: ???
- If Nobody Poops while they're alive, why start now?
- Bob used the bathroom before the death scene.
- Double subverted:
- But no dead bodies are ever seen doing so.
- But that was before he got killed, not post-mortem.
- Parodied: This is when Bob's Bottomless Bladder runs out.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Lampshaded: "Use the bathroom before the Final Battle, just in case you get killed. You wouldn't want to leave a shitty corpse, now would you?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Bob requests prune juice and Prune Bran cereal before his execution, so he can do a final Take That at the society that put him on death row.
- Defied: Bob makes sure to use the toilet before facing the Big Bad.
- Discussed: "Don't dead bodies usually poop?"
- Conversed: "Death on TV usually isn't so clean."
- Played For Laughs: Toilet Humor.
- Played For Drama: A character who witnesses this has a Contemplate Our Navels moment at the irony.
Back to No Dead Body Poops