: There are only heterosexual and homosexual people, no bisexuals.
- Straight: There are no bisexual people in the world.
- There are no gay people, either.
- Every being on the planet is asexual.
- There are no bisexual people on the city, but they exist on other places.
- But Not Too Bi
- All of the characters are genderless/monogender aliens.
- There are probably bisexual characters, but due to living in a biphobic universe, they are forced to hide their sexualities.
- Inverted: Everyone Is Bi
- Subverted: One person is bisexual...
- Double Subverted: ...but later finds out that they are straight...
- Parodied: Every bisexual person on Earth was shoved onto a spaceship and sent to the Moon.
- Zig Zagged: ...but another person turns out to be bisexual instead.
- Averted: There are bisexual people.
- The writers don't believe that bisexual people exist in real life.
- The programmers feel that programming bisexual behavior for characters is too complicated, so they just stick to heterosexual and homosexual characters.
- The audience doesn't believe that bisexual people exist in real life; so, developers are forced to compel according to their perception.
- Lampshaded: "Isn't it weird that no one ever likes guys and gals?"
- Invoked: The villain exclusively targets bisexual people.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "What? Are you just insinuating I'm straight just because I so happen to be dating a lady at the moment? That's ignorant and stupid."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: The lack of bisexual people spawns an investigation by the police.
- Implied: "She had a boyfriend at one point, but later i guess he must of discovered she was gay."
- Played For Laughs: One night at a campfire, the characters tell them about the ancient legend of the bisexuals who are rumored to exist on this very planet...But they dismiss it as nonsense.
- Played For Drama: There is no bisexuals because- while the universe the series takes place in accepts heterosexuallity and homosexuallity- the society they are in are murderous biphobes. Anyone who is even hinted to be bisexual is taken away and executed, and their names removed from existence. At 16, you are forced to choose which subculture you want to be a part of permanently; the heterosexual or the homosexual community, which is segregated. This leads to bisexual characters committing suicide, or going to extreme and traumatic lengths to keep their sexuality a secret.
You can look into the main page if you want, but I guarantee you this: No Bisexuals
are around there either.