: Really dangerous old lady.
- Straight: Alice is about 70. Bob tries to steal her purse and she beats him up.
- Exaggerated: Alice then hunts down and dismantles the sizable criminal organization he worked for.
- Downplayed: Bob is incompetent and Alice knows beforehand that he intends to steal her purse.
- Justified: Alice uses magic that increases in power with age, meaning that even physically weak she is still better off.
- Inverted: Alice is feeble with age and Bob nearly kills her yanking her arm to get at the purse.
- Subverted: Alice's back seizes up, and she falls to the ground.
- Double Subverted: This is just so that Bob will come too close.
- Parodied: Criminals refuse to go near the nursing home for fear of getting a Handbag of Hurt from a granny.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice is no more dangerous that expected.
- Enforced: The story has An Aesop about respect for the elderly.
- Lampshaded: "For somebody three times my age, she sure can fight pretty well."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: The police hire Alice.
- Defied: Bob disables Alice with a sneak attack before she can beat him up.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Never Mess with Granny