Playing With: Neutral No Longer
: A neutral character finally chooses a side.
- Good - Ichigo spends the remainder of his time refraining from choosing a side until he finally aligns with Hiro and the other heroes to defeat Emperor Evulz.
- Evil - Ichigo spends the remainder of his time refraining from choosing a side until he chooses to side with Emperor Evulz to oppose the heroes.
- Good - Ichigo dedicates his whole life to neutrality until he officially is the most heroic member of Hiro's team.
- Evil - Ichigo dedicates his whole life in being neutral until he becomes Emperor Evulz' right hand man.
- Good - Ichigo is uninclined to no side, but even though he chooses to help the heroes, he's Heroic Neutral at best.
- Evil - Ichigo is uninclined to no side, but even though he chooses to help the vilains, he's less of a villain than they are.
- Good - Ichigo saw that the villains has severely crossed the line by destroying his home land.
- Evil - Ichigo thinks that siding with Emperor Evulz was easier and efficient than joining good.
- Inverted: Ichigo was a good (or evil) character until he chooses neutrality.
- Good - Ichigo sides with the heroes, but then returns to being neutral after realizing that Being Good Sucks.
- Evil - Ichigo sides with the villains, but returns to being neutral because Being Evil Sucks.
- Double Subverted:
- Good - But Ichigo returns to the good side because kind-hearted hero Hiro convinced him that being good will be worth it on the long run.
- Evil - But the villains convince him that there are some hot evil women they've met, so he joins their side again.
- Zig Zagged: Ichigo goes from neutral to good then backslides into neutrality, but decides to join evil then backslides into neutrality again...
- Averted: Ichigo remains a neutral character.
- Enforced: "The audience is bored with neutral characters. Let's have him join a side."
- "Guess who's chosen to fight for the greater good and not for himself."
- "Ah! Welcome to the dark side, my new friend!"
- Invoked: The heroes and villains decide to team up to fight against Ichigo until he finally chooses a side.
- Exploited: Whichever side Ichigo chooses uses his decision as propaganda to get other neutrals to join up.
- Defied: "Hah! I'm choosing no one's side. Just my own."
- Discussed: "Ichigo picked a side? I didn't expect that coming from him."
- Conversed: "It's about time the writers made Ichigo choose a side instead of confusing us intelligent fans!"
Back to Neutral No Longer