: A character's name is pronounced normally but spelled with more Xtreme Kool Letterz
- Straight: Alice and Bob's names are really spelled Alluce and Bawb.
- Exaggerated: Alice and Bob's names are really spelled Aielllllaeiouz and Bouih'lsed'lfhig'09'2f!9jj%xmcnsd
- Downplayed: Alice and Bob's names are really spelled Alyce and Bobb.
- Alice and Bob's parents wanted to be creative while naming their kids.
- Alluce and Bawb are in show business, where having a unique name is extremely important.
- Their parents can't spell Bob and Alice.
- Inverted: An unpronounceable name ends up spelt similarly to "Alice" and "Bob".
- Subverted: Charlie spells Alice and Bob's names Elyce and Bub. They correct Charlie...
- Double Subverted: ...by telling him they're spells Ullyize and Bsab.
- Alice and Bob's names are really spelled Hhgsddddddv dekbh dkhinrevbfilkjbh dejuinjgbd si;lkn vb and Tnhdebsoluhtg4309 gvhn klv 43[ubyh se -rg ieug, or some other ridiculously long name.
- Alice and Bob's names are spelled Bob and Alice, respectively.
- Alice and Bob's names are spelled in a way that seems unpronounceable.
- When naming their children, Alice and Bob's parents randomly mashed a keyboard to get the spellings.
- Zig Zagged: Alice and Bob's names are spelled Alluce and Bawb. They have two nice sons named Charlie and David. These meet two nice girls: El-N and Flor'nce.
- Averted: Alice and Bob's names are spelled Alice and Bob.
- Enforced: "We can't just call them 'Alice' and 'Bob'! Make their names more wonky-spelled and stuff!"
- Lampshaded: "Your names are spelled A-L-L-U-C-E and B-A-W-B? The hospital must have been using pretty strong painkillers when you were born, huh?"
- Invoked: Alluce and Bawb were born Alice and Bob, but changed their names as adults to make them more memorable.
- Exploited: Trope Co. uses Alluce and Bawb's bizarre naming to brandify "Alluce And Bawb's Baked Bizquits".
- Defied: Alice and Bob's father prevents their mother from naming them Alluce and Bawb minutes after they're born.
- Discussed: "Um, if I can step in for a second, deary, can we spell their names' a bit more... differently? You know, to make them more unique!"
- Conversed: "Doesn't anyone in Hypothetical Sitcom have normal spelled names?
- Deconstructed: No one can understand that Alice and Bob's names are really spelled Alluce and Bawb, so they constantly make their checks to Alice Surname and Bob Surname, as opposed to Alluce Surname and Bawb Surname. They thus never get any money.
- Reconstructed: Alluce and Bawb manage to correct the people in time.
Back to Mie Nayme Ezh