: Viewers that morally object to certain types of work and wish to see it restricted or banned.
- Straight: The B.A.I.S (Ban All Immorality Society) is a group of people who seek to ban anything immoral they see on television shows - violence, sexual themes, profanity, or drug usage.
- The B.A.I.S is a group of pious and self-righteous people who seek to cancel all shows for showing the slightest hint of any immoral behavior on every media, especially jaywalking.
- The B.A.I.S bans any inappropriate content on all media that no one would ever bother to watch television, buy video games, or listen to music. All video game, television, and music industries are shutdown, and everyone lives miserable lives without entertainment. In other words, the B.A.I.S killed the media.
- Downplayed: The B.A.I.S only bans anything that is too extreme for viewers.
- Justified: The B.A.I.S wants the authors of the show to Think of the Children! who are prone to mimic bad behavior on television.
- Inverted: The C.O.Y.S (Corrupt Our Youth Society) is a group of people whose purpose is to promote immoral behavior in children's programming.
- Subverted: B.A.I.S. turns out only to care about certain kinds of immoral behavior, such any hint of sex. They're just fine with media that openly support stealing from the poor to give to the rich, for example.
- Double Subverted: ...until they are called out on it by their donors, and revise their list to be more inclusive.
- Parodied: The B.A.I.S are fully responsible for "purifying" television shows by having characters pointing out the viewers' enjoyment of unacceptable behavior Once per Episode.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: There are no moral objections against media.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "If all of the fun stuff in television are gone, it's because of those crazy moralists."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Harry, a company rival of Bob, plans to get more ratings on his show by hiring the B.A.I.S to ruin Bob's show.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "Who do those idiots think they are ruining my favorite show? We're not children!"
- Conversed: "Why is Troperville so watered down? Why is the dialogue all sugary and sweet? Why are we filled with these crappy morals?"
Back to Moral Guardians