: A town run by monsters.
- Straight: Alice visits Monstoria, and discovers the Dazorians she'd been killing for all these years actually have their own rich culture.
- Exaggerated: There is an entire world of Dazorians.
- Downplayed: Monstoria consists both of humans and monsters living in relative peace.
- Justified: The Dazorians that attacked Alice were Always Chaotic Evil while the ones living in the town are much tamer.
- Inverted: In a planet run and governed by monsters, there's a town of humans living in secret underground. Alice, a young Dazorian, stumbles upon this hidden outpost.
- Subverted: The town seems to be controlled entirely of monsters, but they just take off their masks to reveal that they were having a Halloween party where everyone in town dressed up as the dreaded Dazorians.
- Double Subverted:...until Alice leaves and they take off their masks again, to reveal that they were Dazorians all along.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: Alice comments on how before the Dazorians were all bloodthirsty and murderous while away from the town, while in this civilization they're completely tame.
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Conversed: "So she's killing them one minute and hanging out in their town the next?"
- Deconstructed: The monsters had to deal with years of being slaughtered by the humans solely because of their appearance. They treat Alice with as much hostility as they would any other human.
- Reconstructed: But then Alice arranges a meeting to let Dazorians travel anywhere they want and all is forgiven.
Back to Monster Town