: The Mole
has taken the organization to be infiltrated.
- Straight: Alex, having infiltrated the government, becomes the Dark Messiah.
- Exaggerated: Alex is secretly manipulating every organization, except the one he really works for.
- Downplayed: Alex is in charge of a small organization.
- Justified: Alex is a Consummate Liar, he uses this to slip up to a high position.
- Alex the janitor is The Mole
- Bob suspects that Alex is an agent of Emperor Evulz, but is shocked to learn that he is Evulz himself.
- Subverted: Bob brings evidence that Alex is the Mole, but it is proven wrong.
- Double Subverted: As soon as Alex is alone, Alex says that he is glad that he was not caught.
- Parodied: Alex is obviously a mole, but is elected anyway.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The leader of the organization is not The Mole. Lower members might be moles though.
- Enforced: "Alex is supposed to be Smart, but he really isn't. Let's make him a bad guy, and make his 'stupidity' really intentional."
- Lampshaded: "So Alex, the president is really one of the bad guys."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: People are suspicious of Alex. They let him in, but don't let him lead until the know he is trustworthy.
- Discussed: "Anyone here could be bad, even Alex himself."
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Alex's organization eventually finds out he's The Mole. He is executed for this.
- Reconstructed: Instead of executing him, they use him to feed false information to their enemies.
Back to Mole in Charge