: Combining several different war machines into one For Massive Damage
- Straight: Emperor Evulz has a fleet of amphibious battleships, the heroes - Airborne Aircraft Carrier.
- Exaggerated: The heroes' Battlestar is capable of atmospheric flight, operation on and underwater, and carries a fleet of Humongous Mecha which transform into Space Planes also able to go underwater. On the opposing side there is Emperor Evulz' space dreadnought harboring a Wave Motion Gun, a giant drill, also capable of entering the atmosphere, and pumping out lots of spider-legged submarines complete with crews which are themselves APCs for hordes of unmanned Mini Mecha. Haw-Lee-Shit.
- Downplayed: Heroes use tanks equipped with medical supplies (tankbulances) to both fight Emperor Evulz forces and heal their wounded, while Emperor Evulz armed forces use jeeps with mounted mortars, and other such combinations vehicles and weapons at least somewhat related.
- Justified: Emperor Evulz' doctrine is to overwhelm his enemies with artillery fire, which Land Battleships can bring anywhere. They are also handy for instilling fear in the enemies. The speed of Airborne Aircraft Carrier, meanwhile, allows heroes to pick their fights and strike the Empire's weakest spots.
- Inverted: Functions of a larger machines are divided between several types of unmanned drones, which are then produced en-masse.
- Subverted: Emperor Evulz' land battleship cannot open full fire on land, as doing so on hard ground would put too much strain on the chassis — forcing it to serve only one function at once.
- Double Subverted: ...but that does not stop it from crushing tank formations.
- Parodied: In an effort to create an unstoppable army, military scientists combine Mi-24 helicopter with an ice-cream van.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Despite the setting being high-tech enough, no land battleships, flying aircraft carriers, or mobile factories are to be seen.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "What now, a submersible aircraft carrier?! We're fucked."
- Invoked: Emperor Evulz watches The Unstoppable Armada in his free time, and thinks: "Hey, that's actually a clever idea!"
- Exploited: Evulz calls an assembly of engineers and industrialists, and they cheer him on, since building land battleships will bring them a lot of money.
- Defied: His plans are then swiftly shot down by his advisor pointing out just how much it will cost.
- Discussed: "Battleship on treads is still a pretty good idea, dontcha think?" "Maybe, but not nearly as useful as an aircraft-carrying submarine." "Hey, then let's make one of those instead!"
- Conversed: ???
- Reconstructed: Easy Logistics and Applied Phlebotinum nullify the problem of maintaining such a machine.
- Played For Laughs: General Ripper sets out to create the ultimate all-aspect battle machine - an amphibious winged nuclear Drill Tank equipped with Frickin' Laser Beams and a minibar. And it works.
- Played For Drama: General Failure is convinced that littering his shoreline with mines, barbed wire, tank traps, and bunkers will halt any landing attempts... untill Emperor Evulz' battleships hit the shore and flatten every single line of defense.
It would be a good idea to fly your shiny looking submersible Space Plane
back to Military Mashup Machine