: A Jewish character is beautiful.
- Straight: Rachel is very beautiful..
- Exaggerated: ..so beautiful Even the Girls Want Her.
- Downplayed: Rachel is quite pretty but not at the level of a model.
- Justified: Rachel takes care of her apparence.
- Alice is very ugly and isn't Jewish.
- Alternatively, Rachel is the ugly one while Alice is more attractive.
- Subverted: Rachel isn't all that beautiful.
- Double Subverted: She wasn't looking her best that day.
- Parodied: Merely sporting a kippah, a tichel or a sheitel turn a person of average beauty into a Sex God.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Hannah's apparence is very average.
- Enforced: "All Jewish characters must be beautiful, do you understand?"
- Lampshaded: "So a girl has to be named Rachel, Sarah or Hannah to be perceived as attractive?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
I want a steamy little Jewish Princess!