: A Gender Bender
makes a manual inspection of his or her new equipment shortly after transforming.
- Mike is turned into "Michelle" by Applied Phlebotinum. He cups his hands around his new breasts to see how they feel.
- Michelle, originally female, is turned into "Mike" by Applied Phlebotinum. She cups her hands around her new crotch area to see how it feels.
- Mike strips down to perform a full inspection of his new parts right there.
- Michelle strips down completely and engages into a full-on... "physical satisfaction".
- Downplayed: Mike feels up his girl-body, but just for a moment and then gets on to business.
- Inverted: The new Michelle body probes Mike's brain to see how it reacts to the hormones it's feeding in.
- Subverted: Mike is disappointed that is new body is flat-chested
- Double Subverted: ...But decides a smaller chest has its own appeal.
- Mike discovers why none of his female acquaintances want him grabbing their breasts when he winds up squeezing way too hard. Ouch!
- Mike feels his new breasts...and just keeps feeling them...and feeling them...and feeling them...even as he holds full conversations with the other people in the room.
- Zig Zagged: A number of people are gender-bent. Some of them enact this trope, some choose not to, and others want to wait until they're alone first.
- Averted: Mike's attitude changes along with his anatomy, and Michelle is no more interested in her own breasts than any other woman.
- Enforced: "Michelle will be played by a really hot actress, so let's have her play with her own breasts and give all the fanboys in the audience a cheap thrill."
- Lampshaded: "If we wind up switching bodies because of this junk, you better not do anything perverted with mine."
- Invoked: Mike deliberately gets gender-bent for the sole purpose of trying this out.
- Exploited: ???
- Mike chooses not to acknowledge that he has changed body shape at all, because there's more important things to worry about.
- Not Distracted by the Sexy.
- Discussed: "So, what was the first thing you did once you noticed you were a girl now? Same thing I did, huh?"
- Conversed: "I can't believe they made that poor actress feel herself up on camera! Pigs!"
- Deconstructed: The trope seems to be played straight at first, but Mike's shock at being gender-bent causes him to go insane, possibly developing a dissociative disorder in order to cope with no longer having his own body.
- Reconstructed: After some time and therapy, Mike comes to accept (and even enjoy) his new body.
Back to Man, I Feel Like a Woman
... that is if you have a free appendage.