: Character uses their voice as a weapon.
- Straight: Alice's voice can fry people's brains if she hits just the right pitch.
- Downplayed: Alice's scream is earsplitting painful but certainly not lethal.
- Justified: Alice has both cybernetic and genetic enhancements to make her a living weapon.
- A curse was placed upon Alice that makes anyone whose voice she hears die.
- Alice can kill people with a glance, unless she speaks to them.
- Subverted: It looks like Alice generates massive sonic booms with her voice but it's actually a device hidden in her backpack that does.
- Double Subverted: ...though the device only enhances her natural abilities.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Human voice cannot be used as a weapon.
- Enforced: In a show about The Power of Rock, all lead singers get voice-based powers just because.
- Lampshaded: "Be careful even if, no especially if you are just talking to her."
- Invoked: "I can kill you with my voice, you know."
- Exploited: Emperor Evilz twists Alice's arm in such a way that screams in pain, and then twists her around to that the scream is aimed at her teammates.
- Defied: Alice's target puts in the ear plugs and turns on the active noise control.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Alice accidentally kills her love interest Bob with her voice during their intimate moment and never speaks to anyone again.
- Alice is not immune to her powers, and she goes deaf from excessive usage.
- Then, however, Charlie comes along, who has similar powers and is therefore immune to Alice's voice. Sparks fly and soon the two of them become a Battle Couple fighting crime with their sonic powers.
- Or, Alice invokes Heroic Mime, to prevent herself from harming her friends. Right up until she's alone in the boss room with the Final Boss.
Back to Make Me Wanna Shout
...a little bit softer now
, a little bit softer now...