- Straight: The creator of the world, Alice, is a 10-years old little girl to all mundane (and in some case, magical) scrutiny.
- The creator of all planes of existence in all timelines, Alice, is a 10-years old little girl to all mundane (and in some case, magical) scrutiny.
- All the gods on the pantheon have the appareance 10 years old girls... at most.
- Downplayed: Alice is god and appears to be 16 years old.
- God(dess) appears as a little girl so as not to frighten the people.
- Alice, being a physical god, has to incarnate herself in a human body as part of her inmortality cycle. While having powers that can reshape reality Itself , her body is still a regular human one, which goes through a normal human life cycle... which includes being 10 years old at some point.
- Alice was not always a goddess, but found a way to become one, however, when she did so, she got Age-Locked.
- Alice is embarrassed at Her age, and is more comfortable with looking young.
- Despite looking like a little girl, Alice doesn't behave like one...
- Despite her reality warper powers, Alice is not considered a god, just a very powerful and young magician in a world where magic is common enough to be seen as normal.
- Double Subverted:
- ...except when she's presented with things little girls normally like, i.e. overly cute dresses.
- Until they notice a birth mark that coincides with the one described on the prophecy that marks her as the reincarnation of one of their main goddessess.
- God is a J-pop idol. One of her live performance on the beach involved parting the waves.
- Alice doesn't control very well her powers, when she gets too exited balloons appear out of nowhere and candies start to rain out from the sky as well.
- Zig Zagged: One day Alice has what can only be described as the power of God, the other day she's just a perfectly normal little girl.
- Averted: The universe doesn't have a supreme ruler, let alone one that is a little girl.
- Enforced: The author is a 10-years old little girl herself, whose name is also Alice.
Bob: Oh my God...
- "Shall we consecrate this theme park, making it your most hallowed ground?"
- (After watching Alice smite some thugs with lightning bolt)
Alice: Just "Alice" will do.
- Invoked: The faithful now praise God in terms that would please a selfish little girl, instead of a megalomaniacal old man.
- Exploited: The Inquisition now wear pastel-toned uniform and are armed with Holy Hand Grenade that explode into deadly, flesh-ripping rainbow-colored blast upon detonation, so they may keep their political power. Talk about unexpected...
- Defied: (After watching Alice smite some thugs with lightning bolt)
Bob: Oh my God...
Alice: "God"? No, I'm not God. But I'm a close second.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- The world, which looks like a Sugar Bowl, is actually a Crapsaccharine World due to its creator thinks and acts like a little girl.
- Alice does not just looks like she's ten years old, she also has the mental maturity and self-control of one, and her constant humor changes are way too dangerous, her followers are always in fear she could destroy the world on a whim or a tantrum, and since Alice always gets whatever she wants, she develops a rather egocentric and despotic view of the world as her playground.
- One day Alice stopped being a little girl, and the world became infinitely more horrifying. After some penitence on her creations' part (which includes sacrificing copious amount of cakes and sweets, which had become rare), she decided to back to being a little girl again, problem solved.
- It was just a phase, and after some time, Alice grew up mentally, gained control over her powers and became a more benevolent deity... while still looking young and enjoying simple girlie things like sweets and dolls.
- Implied: While we never see one of her artifacts, Alice's golden headband which could only fit a young girl.
Back to Little Miss Almighty. Don't forget to bring these sweets with you.