- Straight: The creator of the world, Alice, is a 10-year-old little girl to all mundane (and in some case, magical) scrutiny.
- The creator of all planes of existence in all timelines, Alice, is a 10-year-old little girl to all mundane (and in some case, magical) scrutiny.
- All the gods on the pantheon have the appearance of 10-year-old girls... at most.
- Downplayed: Alice is God and appears to be 16 years old.
- God(dess) appears as a little girl so as not to frighten the people.
- Alice, being a physical god, has to incarnate herself in a human body as part of her immortality cycle. While having powers that can reshape reality itself, her body is still a regular human one, which goes through a normal human life cycle... which includes being 10 years old at some point.
- Alice was not always a goddess, but found a way to become one, however, when she did so, she got age-locked.
- Alice is embarrassed about Her age, and is more comfortable with looking young.
- Despite looking like a little girl, Alice doesn't behave like one...
- Despite her reality warper powers, Alice is not considered a god, just a very powerful and young magician in a world where magic is common enough to be seen as normal.
- Double Subverted:
- ...except when she's presented with things little girls normally like, i.e. overly cute dresses.
- Until they notice a birth mark that coincides with the one described on the prophecy that marks her as the reincarnation of one of their main goddessess.
- God is a J-pop idol. One of her live performances on the beach involved parting the waves.
- Alice can’t control her powers very well, so when she gets too exited balloons appear out of nowhere and candies start to rain out from the sky.
- Zig Zagged: One day Alice has what can only be described as the power of God, the other day she's just a perfectly normal little girl.
- Averted: The universe doesn't have a supreme ruler, let alone one that is a little girl.
- Enforced: The author is a 10-year-old little girl herself, whose name is also Alice.
Bob: Oh my God...
- "Shall we consecrate this theme park, making it your most hallowed ground?"
- (After watching Alice smite some thugs with lightning bolts):
Alice: Just "Alice" will do.
- Invoked: The faithful now praise God in terms that would please a selfish little girl, instead of a megalomaniacal old man.
- Exploited: The Inquisition now wear pastel-toned uniforms and are armed with Holy Hand Grenades that explode into deadly, flesh-ripping rainbow-colored blasts upon detonation, so they may keep their political power. Talk about unexpected...
- Defied: (After watching Alice smite some thugs with lightning bolts):
Bob: Oh my God...
Alice: "God"? No, I'm not God. But I'm a close second.
- Discussed: “So you’ve actually been a little girl this whole time? We’re gonna have to replace all those murals...”
- Conversed: “Is this show seriously expecting us to believe the supreme creator of the universe is a little girl?”
- Being God Is Hard, especially when you’re a little girl. Alice simply cannot take the pressure of managing her own reality; one day she stopped being a little girl, and the world became infinitely more horrifying.
- Alice does not just look like a ten-year-old, she also has the mental maturity and self-control of one; her constant mood swings and attempts to entertain herself endanger mortals, her followers are always in fear that she could destroy the world on a whim or a tantrum, and since Alice always gets whatever she wants, she develops a rather egocentric and despotic view of the world as her playground.
- After some penance on her creations' part (which includes sacrificing copious amount of cakes and sweets, which had become rare), she decided to back to being a little girl again, problem solved.
- It was just a phase, and after some time, Alice grew up mentally, gained control over her powers and became a more benevolent deity... while still looking young and enjoying simple girlie things like sweets and dolls.
- Implied: While we never see one of her artifacts, Alice's golden headband could only fit a young girl.
Back to Little Miss Almighty. Don't forget to bring these sweets with you.