Playing With: Likes Older Women
: A young man with a fondness for older women.
- Straight: Bob has a crush on Alice, who is many years older than he is.
- Exaggerated: Bob is a teenager and Alice is 90. Bonus points if Bob is under 18.
- Downplayed: Bob is a young man in his mid-20's but loves women who are about a decade older than him.
- Justified: Bob likes older, more mature women because he is fed up with girls who act like airheads to attract guys, or is in Junior High, where the girls are going through awkward adolescence (braces, pimples, etc.)
- Alice is a young woman who prefers older men.
- Bob is an old or at least middle-aged man who prefers younger women.
- Mrs. Robinson
- Subverted: Alice is Younger than She Looks.
- Double Subverted: Alice has lied about her age.
- Parodied: Bob's Porn Stash consists of copies of AARP: The Magazine.
- Zig Zagged: Bob is attracted to both girls/women of comparable age (or younger), and to older women.
- Enforced: "How about some commentary on the whole Cougar trend?"
- Lampshaded: "You do realize Alice is 35, don't you?"
- Invoked: Bob puts an ad in the Personals section or uses a dating website specifically to find women older than he is.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob will not date women over the age of 25, no matter how pretty they may be.
- Discussed: "How come you like older women so much, Bob?"
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Bob is seen as werid by his peers for chasing older women, who see him as a kid and cuddle him.
- Reconstructed: Bob forms a platonic Intergenerational Friendship with an older women and eventually One Thing Led to Another
- Played For Drama: Bob asks Alice out, and even though Alice is much older, Bob works around that and develops a relationship with her.
You can go back to Likes Older Women
if you want, but isn't she a bit...you know, old