: A fanfic
with sex in it.
- Straight: Charlie the fanwriter writes a fanfic where Alice and Bob have sex.
- Exaggerated: The fanfic consists solely of sex scenes.
- The fanfic has a plot, with Alice and Bob having deep relationships, but it's clear it's all working up to the sex at the end.
- Justified: The plot of the story depends on the sex scene.
- Inverted: Someone writes a fic with No Hugging, No Kissing.
- Subverted: The fic uses a Sexy Discretion Shot.
- Double Subverted: Or what first appears to be one, as the fic then shows the action anyway.
- Parodied: Intentional IKEA Erotica.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The fic doesn't have any sex in it.
- Enforced: It usually isn't.
- Lampshaded: "Oh look. Alice and Bob have sex in this fic."
- Invoked: Alice and Bob is a Show Within a Show with No Hugging, No Kissing. Charlie fixes this by writing a lemon.
- Exploited: Charlie writes a lemon to become popular with Alice/Bob shippers.
- Defied: Alice and Bob are aware they are in a fanfic and have no desire to be paired together, so every time one of them feels sexually aroused, he or she takes a cold shower instead.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Lemon
. But don't let the kids see. Yes. We are aware of the pun
in Playing With