: A noble knight with a strong sense of justice who slay the dragon and rescue the princess.
- Straight: Cornelia the Shining Knight, is a Knight with a strong sense of justice, a strong code of honor, and she is known to save the Damsel in Distress from the dragon and Emperor Evuls.
- Exaggerated: Cornelia is pretty much made out of Incorruptible Pure Pureness, never shies from danger or breaks her code, and saves the world every other day.
- Downplayed: Cornelia, while genuinely good, doesn't go out of her way to be outstandingly heroic. In fact, most of time she's just trying to do her job.
- Cornelia has been raised to have a strong moral code.
- Cornelia belongs to a knightly order, which requires her to act in a noble way.
- Inverted: Black Knight
- Cornelia the Shining Knight, upon being introduced, quickly proves that the only impressive thing about her is her armor.
- Cornelia the Shining Knight only uses her heroic reputation for her own gain and she turns out to be a Princess Charmless and try to use Prince Bob as her meal ticket.
- Cornelia turns out to be a Lawful Stupid Knight Templar.
- Double Subverted: Than she starts to have actual feelings for Prince Bob and desire to genuinely win Prince Bob's love which inspires her to be a better knight.
- Parodied: Cornelia the Shining Knight is entirely delusional, often injuring and inconveniencing others in her efforts to "be a hero".
- Zig Zagged: Cornelia the Shining Knight starts out using Prince Bob as her meal ticket, but then develops feelings for him. When Bob is kidnapped by Emperor Evulz, Cornelia abandons any sort of chivalry or honor in order to save him.
- Averted: Cornelia is no more chivalrous than anyone else.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Cornelia's father tries his best to raise her as a Knight in Shining Armor.
- Exploited: Emperor Evulz structures his plans around using her code of honour against her.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Cornelia's sense of justice eventually causes her to go off the deep end.
Back to Knight in Shining Armor