: A noble knight with a strong sense of justice who slay the dragon and rescue the princess.
- Straight: Cornelia the Shining Knight, is a Knight with a strong sense of justice, a strong code of honor, and she is known to save the Damsel in Distress from the dragon and Emperor Evuls.
- Exaggerated: Cornelia is pretty much made out of Incorruptible Pure Pureness, never shies from danger or breaks her code, and saves the world every other day.
- Downplayed: Cornelia, while genuinely good, doesn't go out of her way to be outstandingly heroic. In fact, most of time she's just trying to do her job.
- Cornelia has been raised to have a strong moral code.
- Cornelia belongs to a knightly order, which requires her to act in a noble way.
- Inverted: Black Knight
- Cornelia the Shining Knight, upon being introduced, quickly proves that the only impressive thing about her is her armor.
- Cornelia the Shining Knight only uses her heroic reputation for her own gain and she turns out to be a Princess Charmless and try to use Prince Bob as her meal ticket.
- Cornelia turns out to be a Lawful Stupid Knight Templar.
- Double Subverted: Than she starts to have actual feelings for Prince Bob and desire to genuinely win Prince Bob's love which inspires her to be a better knight.
- Parodied: Cornelia the Shining Knight is entirely delusional, often injuring and inconveniencing others in her efforts to "be a hero".
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Cornelia is no more chivalrous than anyone else.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Cornelia's father tries his best to raise her as a Knight in Shining Armor.
- Exploited: Emperor Evulz structures his plans around using her code of honour against her.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Knight in Shining Armor