- Straight: Alice is The Vamp, she uses her French kisses to yank the souls out of the men or women she seduces which kills them.
- Exaggerated: Alice can blow deadly poisonous kisses that spread contagious plagues and can kill several people at once.
- Downplayed: Alice's kisses can knock people out for a few hours.
- Alice is a soul-sucking vampire/Succubus.
- Alice has been cursed by a witch to kill whoever she kisses.
- Alice can heal others with her kisses.
- Alice's kisses can bring back the dead.
- Alice passes out or falls into a coma every time her lips touches another's.
- Subverted: Alice kisses Bob with her poisonous kisses. Instead of passing out or dying, Bob pulls a clear protective film from off of his lips.
- Double Subverted: Alice blows a kiss and it kills him.
- Parodied: If the kiss isn't good enough, Bob's soul may become trapped halfway up his mouth, resulting in him choking with a bright light coming from his mouth.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice's kisses have no effect on another person's living status.
- Enforced: "We want to make Alice kill someone in a....seductive way."
Bob: "Damn. Now that's a kiss." (He dies.)
- Alice kisses Bob:
Bob (weakly): "Worth It." (He dies.)
- Invoked: Alice intentionally goes around seducing her enemies, leading up to her kissing and killing them.
- Exploited: Bob is suicidal and Alice doesn't know that her kisses can kill.
- Defied: Bob punches Alice's lights out before she can plant her lips on his.
- Discussed: "I swear, every time I kiss Alice I feel really weaker and weaker... is my hair falling out?"
- Conversed: "Alice is a Succubus Demonwench from Hell; her kisses literally kill."
Back to Kiss of Death.