: An unattractive man who gets far more play with the ladies than he should.
- Straight: Bob is plain ugly and has no redeeming qualities. He also scores a string of disproportionately-attractive women.
- Bob is hideous, drinks constantly, beats women, and insults every woman he meets to their face. He gets more tail than you can imagine.
- Bob is an amoral sadist whose mere appearance is Nausea Fuel. Women have sex with him all the time.
- Bob is a Jerk with a Heart of Gold who looks rather plain in comparison to people he knows, but he quickly gets people liking him if he drops the aggression.
- Bob is unattractive and known for being a rude asshole but he only looks for women who are just as unattractive and unpleasant as he is. And he likes it that way.
- Bob is unattractive but rather charming. Many women like him but some still remain impervious to his sex-appeal.
- Bob is very good at reading people and knowing what works/what doesn't.
- Alternatively, the women are all part of Bob's Paid Harem.
- Bob has a chunky child's arm between his legs to compensate for his otherwise unsexy body and face.
- Inverted: A very attractive, charming guy fails to score at every opportunity.
- Gender Inverted: Alice is ugly or plain-looking and is a complete and utter bitch. But men flock to her like moths to a flame.
- Bob actually gets turned down by a girl...
- Bob isn't physically attractive, but he makes up for it by being a Chivalrous Pervert
- Double Subverted: ...however, a few seconds later, she caves.
- Parodied: Bob keeps a stopwatch that tells exactly how long it takes him to get in a girl's pants.
- Zig Zagged: Bob's level of success varies from day to day, possibly Depending on the Writer.
- Averted: Bob's attractiveness is proportional to how many girls he gets.
- Enforced: Bob's part was written for a good-looking guy; however, a worse-than-average-looking guy ended up in the role, and the part was never rewritten to suit him. The writers intend to alter it at first, but later decide to simply play up the discrepancy for laughs.
- Lampshaded: "For someone as ugly as you, you sure do get a lot of women."
- Invoked: Bob dresses badly and insults women as a deliberate strategy to throw them off guard.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob tries to hit on a girl who sees through every one of his tricks - and calls him out on it.
- Discussed: "How can a pretty girl like you date this unattractive slob?" "You obviously never got in his pants."
- Conversed: "If a guy as repellent as Bob can get such hot babes, there's no reason I can't!"
- The only women Bob can land are incredibly damaged psychologically or just as ugly as he is.
- Bob, despite his incredible prowess, is really sad on the inside.
- He's really a Manipulative Bastard and coerces the women while making it seem like everything is consensual.
- Bob is a worse-than-average-looking guy who compensated by learning how to read people, which helps him attract women.
- Bob knows that there's more to life than sex and finds other aspects of life that he finds enjoyable, but continues his promiscuous ways.
- Bob has the social skills that he can use to trick women into having sex with him or force them to while making it seem like nothing happened. But he instead uses them to seduce women into having consensual sex with him.
Hey, baby, why don't you come back to Kavorka Man
and we can have some fun? ...Al-right.