: A character has a good and bad personality in him/her.
- Straight: Jason drinks a potion that transforms him into a monster named Johnny.
- Exaggerated: Jason is The Cape who transforms into Johnny, who is a Complete Monster.
- Justified: There is a stimulant in the potion which drives Jason into an unstoppable rage.
- Inverted: Johnny drinks a potion that transforms him into a human named Jason.
- Subverted: Jason drinks the potion and finds that the stimulant doesn't effect him.
- Double Subverted: ...Until it has totally absorbed into his blood.
- Parodied: Upon even smelling the fumes of the potion, Johnny goes on a violent killing rampage.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Laughs: Frank wants to protect Jason from Johnny, the monster. And both hide in odd places where inexplicably Jason disappears, and Johnny appears.
Back to Jekyll and Hyde