Playing With: Jabba Table Manners
: A villainous character has bad table manners to emphasize their badness.
- Straight: Emperor Evulz eats in a sloppy, wasteful manner.
- Exaggerated: Emperor Evulz eats very expensive food in such a wasteful manner that he bankrupts himself.
- Downplayed: Emperor Evulz eats like a normal person but he'll casually swear, talk about impolite subjects and belch at the dinner table.
- Emperor Evulz skipped Table Manners 101 in favor of Evil 101.
- Emperor Evulz is eating hot wings and sloppy joes.
- Emperor Evulz chooses to eat messily to gross out Bob the Hero, purely for laughs.
- Inverted: Bob the Hero eats like a pig.
- Emperor Evulz eats his food with the same manners the viewer would expect of an emperor...
- Emperor Evan eats sloppily - but this is actually because of nerve damage and he is not an Evil Cripple either.
- Double Subverted: ...but only in public. In private, he eats like a slob.
- Parodied: Whenever Emperor Evulz eats, people around him Waterfall Puke out of disgust.
- Zig Zagged: Emperor Evulz eats properly in some scenes, and like a pig in others.
- Averted: No one is shown eating on screen.
- Enforced: Emperor Evulz has no arms and thus has to eat without silverware.
- "Y'know, for a big-shot emperor, he eats like a toddler."
- "O great and might Jabba..." "Oi, fuck you!!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Emperor Evulz takes Manners 101 so he can be Wicked Cultured.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: The Emperor's table manners disgust and offend his subordinates and colleagues. His overindulgence of rich foods results in obesity and constipation, and his clothes are constantly getting set to the cleaners due to food stains. Several times he nearly passes out from choking.
Back to Jabba Table Manners
, and put down the waiter.