: Characters are able to turn around instantly.
- Straight: When sprites in Troubles at Molydnoid turn around, their sprites are flipped instantly.
- Exaggerated: Including the second boss, the Great Robohydra who otherwise moves extremely slowly.
- Downplayed: When sprites in Troubles at Molydnoid turn around, their turning animations are as realistically fast as possible.
- Justified: All the characters in Troubles at Molydnoid have a special power of rotating themselves as fast as they can.
- Inverted: All the characters in Troubles at Molydnoid take dozens of seconds to turn around.
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: Most of the characters start tripping over themselves or each other.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: All the sprites in Troubles at Molydnoid turn around realistically.
- Enforced: Creators don't want to waste time on characters' turning animations.
- Lampshaded: "You know, for a creature that slow, you really seem to turn around fast."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Most of the characters start deliberately avoiding turning as much as possible because they start to suffer from injuries caused by turning around that fast.
Back to Instant 180 Degree Turn