: Characters are able to turn around instantly.
- Straight: When sprites in Troubles at Molydnoid turn around, their sprites are flipped instantly.
- Exaggerated: Including the second boss, the Great Robohydra who otherwise moves extremely slowly.
- Downplayed: When sprites in Troubles at Molydnoid turn around, their turning animations are as realistically fast as possible.
- Justified: All the characters in Troubles at Molydnoid have a special power of rotating themselves as fast as they can.
- Inverted: All the characters in Troubles at Molydnoid take dozens of seconds to turn around.
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: Most of the characters start tripping over themselves or each other.
- Zig Zagged: Characters turn around either instantly or realistically, and seemingly at random.
- Averted: All the sprites in Troubles at Molydnoid turn around realistically.
- Enforced: Creators don't want to waste time on characters' turning animations.
- Lampshaded: "You know, for a creature that slow, you really seem to turn around fast."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Most of the characters start deliberately avoiding turning as much as possible because they start to suffer from injuries caused by turning around that fast.
- Reconstructed: Technology is sufficiently advanced to prevent such injuries, or most of the characters prefer to take two 90-degree turns in the place of a single 180-degree turn.
Back to Instant 180 Degree Turn