: A fridge Horror which a badass scene has Unfortunate Implications
of Millions of civilian deaths.
- Straight: Alice and Bob defeat Emperor Evulz using the Ultimate Bomb, but it destroys the city, resulting in deaths of millions of innocent civilians.
- Exaggerated: The Ultimate Bomb destroys the entire universe, but at least Emperor Evulz doesn't get to take over.
- Downplayed: The city that was destroyed is hardly referred to again.
- Justified: The city was populated entirely by Evulz' followers.
- Inverted: The bomb failed to go off in a lab with hundreds of experiments yearning for an end to their suffering, even in death. After they promised to help them no less.
- The Bomb fails to go off, and Evulz takes over.
- The Bomb actually goes off, and Evulz takes over anyway.
- Double Subverted:
- The Bomb seems to be a dud, but as Evulz gloats, it explodes.
- The Bomb fails to go off, but it starts rolling and crushes Evulz flat.
- Parodied: The bomb causes an Earth-Shattering Kaboom. Alice states that they saved the world without any irony.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The aftermath is acknowledged next episode. Cue My God, What Have I Done? and Heroic BSD reactions.
- Enforced: The bomb initially only gibbed Evulz and left a crater underneath , test audiences found it underwhelming so they made the explosion far bigger.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: They have Charles mass teleport everyone except them and Evulz from the city before they deploy it.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Oh sure a happy ending, never mind that you made Chernobyl look like a spilled drink when you blew up his space fortress! The surface should be uninhabitable after that many reactors exploded mid-operation."
Back to Inferred Holocaust