: An character does something stupid and never suffers the consequences for it.
- Straight: Danny made an unintelligent decision, but never faces the repercussions for it.
- Exaggerated: Danny made a decision which makes him Too Dumb to Live, but he is rewarded for it!
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: The gods above have mercy for Danny whose good-hearted nature outweighs his daftness.
- Inverted: A character does something smart, only to suffer the consequences for it.
- Subverted: Danny is unaffected by his actions for a long time, until something heavy hits him at high speeds.
- Double Subverted: The heavy thing turns out to be a large gold nugget. Danny gets richer as a result of his dumb decision, even after the medical bills are paid.
- Parodied: Danny is warned by an Insufferable Genius classmate that if he says something unintelligent, he will be struck down with lightning. Danny asks what is lightning. A few minutes later, nothing happens, and the classmate suffers a Villainous Breakdown.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Danny suffers the consequences for his incompetence.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "What? Whenever that idiot does something stupid, he always get away with it."
- Invoked: "If stupid people get away from the consequences, then I must pretend that I'm stupid."
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Another character who's sick of Danny evading the consequences of his stupidity decides to make him realize the consequences.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Idiot Houdini