: Exposure to radiation = instant super powers.
- Straight: Alice is exposed to radiation and becomes Amazing Girl.
- Exaggerated: After NukeCo dumps radioactive waste in the small burg of Troperville, every citizen gains super powers.
- Downplayed: Alice was already a superhero, but radiation makes her somewhat stronger.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: Amazing Girl loses her powers when she is exposed to radiation.
- Subverted: Alice exposed to radiation and becomes...violently ill with leukemia.
- Double Subverted: But a side effect of the chemo gives her superpowers.
- Parodied: NukeCo uses the super mutations in their PR campaign.
- Zig Zagged: Alice - diagnosed with leukemia - gets super powers as a side effect of chemo. But that turns out to be a hallucination.
- Averted: No one gets superpowers from radiation.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "What's with everyone getting superpowers? I though radiation was deadly..."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Alice exposes herself to radiation so that she can get superpowers.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Alice exposes herself to radiation to try to get superpowers, but dies from radiation poisoning.
- Alice gets superpowers, but also still gets leukemia and is driven insane by denial and radiation poisoning.
Back to I Love Nuclear Power