: A mundane substance is treated like an addictive drug.
- Straight: Bob gets high on milk.
- Exaggerated: Bob smokes condensed milk.
- Downplayed: Bob gets high on milk, although it was implied that some drug was mixed in.
- Justified: Bob is an alien (Or otherworldly creature) that treats milk like an addictive drug
- Inverted: Alcohol sobers Bob up
- Subverted: Bob is given milk for this purpose but it doesn't work
- Double Subverted: Because the milk he was given was skim milk, it needs to be at least 2 Percent for it to work.
- Parodied: Milk is banned causing dairy farms to turn into speakeasies so people can get their 'Moo-Juice fix' The Mafia is caught smuggling cows across the border.
- Zig Zagged: Milk is sometimes depicted like an addictive drug. Sometimes it's just milk.
- Averted: No one is shown getting high on something other than drugs.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Getting high on milk, seriously? Of all the things..."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: "No way I'm giving you milk. Remember the last time I got you milk?"
- Conversed: "Woah...that can't be 'just milk'..."
Back to I Can't Believe It's Not Heroin