: Humanity is far from perfect.
- Straight: Humanity's hats are flawed in any matter.
- Exaggerated: Humanity are always flawed to the point that they are all Chew Toys.
- Downplayed: Humanity isn't perfect, but is slightly better than other races.
- Justified: Humanity is still developing, and has not begun to perfect itself yet.
- Inverted: Humanity's hat is full of Mary Sues and Marty Stus.
- Subverted: Humans seem flawed, but they have done things that make a normal alien seem flawed.
- Double Subverted: Until humans pretty much screw things up, and aliens feel superior again.
- Parodied: All humans are flawed in mundane tasks such as cooking, or walking.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Nothing is said about humanity being flawed or perfect.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: Aliens who studied us for some time, have noted our flaws, often to their superiors.
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Humans haven't solved most of their major issues... which means they're the only race that has any experience handling those issues when their alien allies suddenly have to deal with them.
- Defied: "Just because we're not perfect doesn't give us an excuse to sit there and not better ourselves."
- Discussed: "Man, why are even trying to seem better than those aliens? We can't even begin to compare."
- Conversed: ???
Back to Humans Are Flawed