: Hetrosexuality is being treated as negative.
- Straight: Bob was called out for choosing Alice over Draco.
- Exaggerated: Between Draco and Alice for marriage, Bob chose Alice, and got chased down by a mob instantly.
- Downplayed: Between Draco and Alice for marriage, the crowd cheered Bob to choose Draco.
- Inverted: Heteronormative Crusader, especially on the homosexuality aspect.
- Subverted: Bob was called out for choosing Alice over Draco, but that's because Alice is actually a Bitch in Sheep's Clothing and she would treat Bob like crap.
- Double Subverted: Heterosexual relations are always assumed to turn out this way and not homosexual ones.
- Parodied: Bob was called out for not getting raped by Draco.
- Zig Zagged: Multiple possibilities are explored in various ways, resulting in a small underground war over the Alice/Bob/Draco relationship.
- Averted: The crowd cheered whether Bob chose Alice or Draco.
- The work is a satire of conservative attitudes towards the LGBT community, so all of the gay characters act this way.
- The story is written by or aimed at Yaoi Fangirls.
- Lampshaded: "Stigmatizing heterosexuality? What is this some bad middle school fan fiction?"
- Invoked: A gay man tries to get homosexuals to start hating straight people so that they will know how it feels to be discriminated against just because you love someone.
- Exploited: "If you don't tell me who is the mastermind of the crime mister, I'll tell you a BobXAlice love story."
- Quin refuses to judge heterosexuality negatively & let others do the same because he feels that people will use prejudice against heterosexuality as an excuse to not take the LGBT rights movement all that seriously.
- "I don't care how much heterosexuality you see in the media, it's valid love as homosexuality, and I refuse become a hypocrite by hating it."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Another straight couple. How daring. So much for seeing anyone like myself in this show." "How can you so flagrantly hate straight people after years of being discriminated against by us? Don't you know that the five seconds of my feelings being hurt after you said that is exactly like the hundreds of years of oppression the LGBT community has experienced???"
If you're gay, go back to Het Is Ew
. If you're not, GTFO!