: The hero rides a motorcycle.
- Straight: Our hero, Bob, rides a motorcycle.
- Bob only rides a motorcycle and nothing else, not even the bus.
- Bob is a motorcycle.
- Downplayed: Bob drives cars too, but gets a scene where he gets to show off his motorcycle riding.
- Bob has a an irrational fear of cars, or is unable to drive a car due to an injury.
- Bob needs to get places fast and a motorcycle can squeeze through alleyways easily.
- Bob is a motor officer for a state police department.
- Bob is a motorcycle scout or messenger for an army.
- Inverted: Only Alice Awful, the villain, rides a motorbike; heroes prefer cars.
- Subverted: Bob is shown riding his motorcycle in the intro, but then we see that he only rides it for recreation and does all his real hero work in a car.
- Double Subverted: Bob normally drives his car when working. However, at the beginning of the season finale, the Big Bad blows up Bob's car and he is forced to complete his mission on his bike.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob drives a car.
- Enforced: Bob is the hero of a Merchandise-Driven cartoon. The toy company that owns it demands that the hero ride a motorcycle so they can sell more toy variants to boys.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Bob is our hero and enjoys riding motorcycles. His partner, Andy, gets him to join a motorcycle club so that they'll have backup from a whole bunch of badass bikers when the going gets tough.
- Defied: "Hell no! There's no way you're getting me to ride around on one of those deathtraps!"
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Bob rides his motorcycle everywhere, but it's exposed nature makes him vulnerable under fire and it proves less than useful when he needs to carry a lot of gear.
- Reconstructed: The bike's small size, great acceleration, and high manueverablility give Bob a major advantage during a chase, offsetting its occasional disadvantages.
- Played for Laughs: Bob shows up to the headquarters of the Hero Secret Service on his badass motorbike. He's been riding for 12 hours. As he steps off, he groans from the soreness in his legs and back, and then starts picking bugs out of his teeth.
Back to Heroes Prefer Motorcycles