: An evil horse with demonic/monstrous features.
- Straight: Emperor Evulz rides a black horse with glowing red eyes and a mane and tail made of flames.
- Exaggerated: Emperor Evulz rides a black horse with glowing red eyes, a mane and tail made of flames, bat wings, fangs, a pair of demonic horns, bony spines coming out of its body, claws on its front legs and cloven hooves on its back legs.
- Downplayed: Emperor Evulz rides a large, black horse, but aside from its intimidating size it has no monstrous features.
- Justified: Emperor Evulz is so Badass he went into Hell to capture a demon horse.
- Inverted: Sir Hero rides a pure white Unicorn.
- Subverted: Emperor Evulz rides a demonic horse with horns and claws, but they are fakes that he put on his horse to make it look scarier.
- Double Subverted: While the horns and claws are fake, the horse is still a demon horse from Hell despite not having any monstrous features.
- Parodied: Emperor Evulz rides a hellish pony! Who would be rather cute, if it weren't for its insatiable appetite for baby flesh!
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Emperor Evulz rides a normal-looking horse.
- Enforced: "The show is set in medieval times, so the villain should use a horse for locomotion and we need to make it look evil."
- Lampshaded: "Evulz' steed is fearsome... it is said he tamed it in the deepest bowels of Hell itself!"
- Invoked: Evulz performs a demonic ritual to summon a Hellsteed, knowing that the sight of the monstrous beast will demoralize his enemies.
- Exploited: Even though Emperor Evulz himself is human, Pure the Paladin learns a demon-slaying spell before battling him just to take down his monstrous horse.
- Defied: Evulz sets himself up as a Villain with Good Publicity, so instead of the terrifying hellhorse the heroes expect him to ride he has a pure white charger.
- Discussed: "Evulz is a demonologist, right? Bet you his horse is going to be all black and fiery."
- Conversed: "With a steed like that, you already know the guy is up to no good."
Back to Hellish Horse