: A male character who doesn't think very highly of the female gender.
- Straight: Bob dislikes women and often talks down to them, especially when they try to seduce him into doing something. He also thinks they should Stay in the Kitchen and don't have much use altogether.
- Exaggerated: Bob is utterly disgusted by women and outright wants to extirpate all of them, and create a No Woman's Land with like-minded men, not knowing or even caring that it will lead to the eventual extinction of the human race.
- Downplayed: Bob treats women with indifference rather than aggressivity. He avoids their company and is usually uninterested in any woman's point of view in anything.
- Subverted: Bob only says he hates women to drive away Gold Diggers and Manipulative Bitches but he actually longs to find a worthy woman...
- Double Subverted: ... but his idea of "worthy" is an Extreme Doormat who doesn't talk back.
- Bob freaks out and runs away in fear whenever a woman just so much as greets him.
- Bob is a Mad Scientist who hates women so much that he builds up an artificial feminine android designed entirely to serve him and satisfy his every sexual desire.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob has no problem interacting with females.
- Lampshaded: "Yes, I have a problem with women. And I'll keep on having a problem until I meet a woman who isn't a gold-digging whore or a total idiot."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: All Girls Want Bad Boys, especially the ones that aren't interested in them.
- Defied: "Yeah, I know that contempting women for being women is quite trendy today but I don't think writing off half of humanity as "evil" or "stupid" or "useless" will solve anything."
- Discussed: "Bob, this attitude isn't going to make you bachelor of the year or make you meet the woman of your dreams..."
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Bob ends up bitter and lonely since he spent all his youth brushing any woman interested in him aside. At the twilight of his life, he looks back and regrets having been that way.
- Reconstructed: Bob eventually meets that one girl that he was secretly wishing for and eventually builds a lasting relationship with her, even though he remains very demanding of her and women in general.
Back to He-Man Woman Hater