: The Ditz is really smart
- Straight: Clueless Alice is really clueless about most things, but she's brilliant at her chosen profession of biophysics.
- Exaggerated: Clueless Alice looks stupid in all areas, but manages to be competent at everything not requiring giving a straightforward answer.
- Downplayed: Though easily distracted and a bit silly, Alice is able to handle her college classes fine.
- Justified Alice has a very narrow field of interests.
- Inverted: Ditzy Genius
- Subverted: Alice appears to be a genius at biophysics, but in fact just memorized a book about it on a whim.
- Double Subverted: Her real specializaton is quantum physics.
- Parodied: When the characters are at a loss in a particulaly esoteric subject, all eyes turn to Clueless Alice, who nails it except when that wouldn't be funny.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice is just The Ditz straight up.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "And how exactly is it that you learned biophysics?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Alice is smart enough to catch on that other people see her as a ditz, and has self-esteem issues because of this.
What?! You mean you can build an airplane out of scrap but you cannot create a link back to the main page? You could've told me ealier, Genius Ditz