Playing With: Furry Female Mane
Basic Trope: Female Funny Animals have long feminine human like hair.
Back to Furry Female Mane
- Straight: Ruby the Rabbit has long human like hair that she wears in a pony tail. Her boyfriend Buck the Bunny just has a normal rabbit head.
- Exaggerated: Every female animal has long luxurious hair, even birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and insects.
- Downplayed: Ruby just has a puffy tuft of hair on her head.
- A bottle of experimental hair tonic was accidentally poured on top of her head.
- Zelda the Zebra has an actual mane because she's a zebra and is supposed to have one. How she chooses to grow and style it is a personal preference.
- Ruby the Rabbit looks just like any rabbit while the male of her species looked liked they have human like hair.
- Everyone is bald, but the males have goatees.
- Subverted: Ruby the Rabbit is actually just wearing a wig.
- Double Subverted: ...but only to disguise herself. She actually has hair underneath.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: Buck the Bunny sports a huge pompadour on his head. He claims it to be all natural but is actually just a wig.
- Averted: Ruby the Rabbit looks just like any other rabbit.
- Enforced: "Kids won't be able to tell if Ruby is a lady bunny like that. You gotta girl her up some more. Drawing a feminine hair on her head would do the trick."
- Lampshaded: "A rabbit with a full head of hair. Weird."
- Invoked: "There! You look almost like a lady now. All that's left is some long luxurious hair... I'll get the hair tonic."
- Exploited: "Dammit I can't tell which one of you is which! Tell you guys what; Ruby, why don't you wear this pretty little wig right here."
- Defied: "I refuse to wear such a silly thing on top of my head!"
- Discussed: "The animal kingdom doesn't work like that Bob. They don't have long hair and pretty eyelashes."
- Conversed: "Oh look another cartoon animal feminized by adding long hair. How original."
- Implied: Long strands of hair dangle on top of Ruby the Rabbit's head. It seems to have been shaven recently.
- Deconstructed: Ruby the Rabbit is alienated by her species because of her unnatural, unrabbit-like feature.
- Reconstructed: Ruby the Rabbit was actually the next step in rabbit evolution and soon a whole generation was born just like her.
- Played For Drama: Ruby the Rabbit thought that she could finally get Buck the Bunny to love her if she got a beautiful full head of hair just like what she sees from the humans but unfortunately when she finally achieved her dream it backfired; Buck was disgusted by how she looked and hopped away.
Back to Furry Female Mane