: Every last injury regenerates, no matter how severe.
- Straight: After having his head sliced off, Bob grows it back without a problem.
- Exaggerated: After being blasted into atoms with a no kill like overkill attack, scattered into empty winds just to be sure, Bob reforms without even a slightest scratch.
- Downplayed: Bob loses part of a finger, but is later seen with his fingers intact.
- Justified: Bob is a Humanoid Abomination composed of a material that can be continually generated ad libitum, and freely manipulated; you can't slice a being of amorphous darkness and expect any sort of lasting injury, after all.
- Inverted: Bob receives an arm transplant, but his new arm immediately disintegrates.
- Subverted: Bob stands for a bit after being decapitated, looking like he's still alive, but he falls over.
- Double Subverted: He then regenerates while on the ground.
- Parodied: Bob regenerates after his whole body was blasted to bits, but returns completely nude. However, after noticing that fact he says: "Oh, right! I forgot to reconstruct my pants!" and suddenly reassembles his complete outfit out of thin air... Much to Alice's bafflement and chagrin, because she was enjoying the eye candy.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob dies from being decapitated.
- Enforced: "How can we make this guy more of a threat? We need him to be hard to kill!"
- Lampshaded: "Rrgh! How?! Your head's right there! Did you have a spare?! Why Won't You Die?!"
- Invoked: Bob leaves his neck fully open to attack just to show off this ability.
- Exploited: Emperor Evulz doesn't hold back when interrogating Bob, because it's not like he can kill him by accident.
- Defied: Bob doesn't want to continue the fight, and chooses not to regenerate.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Laughs: Bob's head regenerates, but instead of returning to its original shape, it takes a far goofier appearance.
Did you know we can reconstruct the link to the main page from a single punctuation mark?
Cool, isn't it?!