: A trio consists of an emotional and instinctual character
, an impassionately logical character
, and a third, balanced character
who keeps the two conflicting ideals in check.
- Straight: The emotional and instinctual Anna, the coldly logical Charles, and the balanced Frank work together as a team.
- Exaggerated: Anna is emotional to the point of lunacy, Charles is virtually a robot, and Frank is a very stereotypical everyman.
- Downplayed: Anna has a slight tendency to follow her heart and Charles his head.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: Anna, Charles and Frank appear to constitute a Freudian Trio, but Anna has some rational Hidden Depths, and Charles some emotional ones, destroying the model...
- Double Subverted: ...although it turns out that the Freudian Trio model does apply anyway, as their Hidden Depths are relatively negligible.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Anna, Charles and Frank have no Freudian Trio tendencies.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Freudian Trio