: An older character used to be immoral and rebellious when they were younger.
- Exaggerated: Bob, who is now the earth's savior, used to be an evil teenage emperor who oppressed all of the adults in a Teenage Wasteland.
- Bob used to be a teenager with a bad attitude and had a habit of rebelling against authority, but as an adult, he doesn't do that anymore, although he still retains the attitude.
- Bob used to be a teenage anarchist who usually meant well, but had a bit of attitude problem. Now he's a nice cop who believes in democracy and tries to change the system from within.
- Justified: Bob realizes and learns from his misbehavior in his youth and decides to turn his life around.
- Subverted: Bob was always a law-aiding citizen. Those were just rumors made up by some Gossipy Hens.
- Double Subverted: Or at least, that's what he says.
- Bob is said to have been a real rebel during his youth. All he did was poke an antique at a museum.
- Bob goes from an alcoholic anarchist druggie to kind hearted, but blindly obedient fascist the moment he turns 20 without any explanation unless * you count him saying "that's how grown ups act."
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob never changes from his trouble-making ways that he retained as a teen.
- Enforced: The creators want an Aesop about how people change.
- Lampshaded: "Well, look who's decided to grow out of their wild teen years."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "Just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I will stop doing what I want!"
- Discussed: "Bob has matured for the better."
- Conversed: ???
Back to Former Teen Rebel