: An older character used to be immoral and rebellious when they were younger.
- Exaggerated: Bob, who is now the earth's savior, used to be an evil teenage emperor who oppressed all of the adults in a Teenage Wasteland.
- Bob used to be a teenager with a bad attitude and had a habit of rebelling against authority, but as an adult, he doesn't do that anymore, although he still retains the attitude.
- Bob used to be a teenage anarchist who usually meant well, but had a bit of attitude problem. Now he's a nice cop who believes in democracy and tries to change the system from within.
- Justified: Bob realizes and learns from his misbehavior in his youth and decides to turn his life around.
- Subverted: Bob was always a law-aiding citizen. Those were just rumors made up by some Gossipy Hens.
- Double Subverted: Or at least, that's what he says.
- Bob is said to have been a real rebel during his youth. All he did was poke an antique at a museum.
- Bob goes from an alcoholic anarchist druggie to kind hearted, but blindly obedient fascist the moment he turns 20 without any explanation unless you count him saying "that's how grown ups act."
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob never changes from his trouble-making ways that he retained as a teen.
- Enforced: The creators want an Aesop about how people change.
- Lampshaded: "Well, look who's decided to grow out of their wild teen years."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "Just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I will stop doing what I want!"
- Discussed: "Bob has matured for the better."
- Conversed: ???
Back to Former Teen Rebel