Playing With: Fille Fatale
Basic Trope: An underage girl who is unusually sexually precocious and makes advance toward much older men (among others).
Back to Fille Fatale
- Straight: 15 year old Alice dresses as provocatively as she can get away with and openly tries to seduce her teacher, Mr. Charles.
- Exaggerated: 7 year old Beth mainly dresses in fetish gear as she uses drugs and blackmail to turn her Uncle into her sex slave.
- 15 year old Alice likes short skirts, and she flutters her eyelashes at her teacher if she wants him to cancel her detention or not assign homework, but her intentions beyond that are as innocent as any teenager's could be.
- 15 year old Alice dresses as provocatively as she can get away with and openly tries to seduce Bob, an 18 year old high school senior.
- Alice is totally innocent in her unintentional flirtation and would be shocked if Mr. Charles responded to the apparent advances.
- Beth really has no idea what she's doing, and is just acting that way to a man she has a crush on, not knowing the real gravity of her words.
- Double Subverted: ... However the shock is pleasant as she is genuinely interested despite not activly seeking such attention.
- Parodied: Mr. Charles' entire homeroom is filled with examples of every sexual fantasy schoolgirl archetype imaginable, and they all are very clear about wanting him.
- Zig Zagged: Alice appears to be a normal teen, but is actually a flirtatious girl at her core. This is because of sexual abuse as a child, which she had mistaken for love and affection. She has learned that it's wrong, though she does not care because she does find it fun.
- Averted: Alice finds her teacher attractive but would never even think of participating in any romantic, let alone sexual, relationship.
- Enforced: "Having a teacher chase a fifteen year old would get us in trouble." "Why not have the fifteen year old chase him?"
- Lampshaded: "Alice, aren't you cold?"
- Invoked: "Mr. Charles, would you mind giving me... Private... Biology lessons after school?"
- Exploited: Mr. Charles takes advantage of her because she's attracted to him, even though he's an adult and should know better.
- "What do you think I am, some sort of skank?!?"
- "Alice, go home and change into something appropriate (kids these days, ugh)."
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: "Hasn't anyone thought to call a guidance councilor on that kid?"
- Deconstructed: Alice has been sexually abused for years, and cannot get her mind around the idea of seeking approval from adults in a non-sexual manner. If Mr. Charles does cave, he is wracked with guilt, assuming he is not a sexual predator in his own right.
- Alice was a flirtatious sorceress before she got turned fourteen after opposing the Archmagus of Law for perfectly valid reasons that he dismissed as "immature". She pursues older men as she finds chasing underage boys wrong even though it would squick others out less.
- Alice comes to love Mr. Charles, instead of just seeking approval. Mr. Charles comes to love Alice, not for her age, but for who she is, they have a clean, healthy relationship.
- Played For Laughs:
- Alice shows up to school while wearing only skimpy lingerie, flashes her teacher, and no one notices or acknowledges her behavior at all to her frustration. When she gives up and actually dresses appropriately, the teachers call her out on dressing "scandalously". This is despite the fact that she's wearing the exact same thing as everyone else.
- Mr. Charles cranks the air conditioning whenever Alice dresses inappropriately.
- When Alice asks Mr. Charles for some "private" lessons, he accepts. And when she comes, he forces her to study.
- Played For Drama: Alice's behavior is shown to be a coping method after being abused. She's currently on the verge of suicide out of a confused desire for love. Mr. Charles must tread carefully for her sake to avoid it ending in disaster or scandal.
Back to Fille Fatale