: A character willingly eats things not meant to be eaten.
- Straight: Bob eats a brick or some other inedible object.
- Exaggerated: Bob can eat anything, whether it's immeasurably large, poisonous, still living, or even a nonphysical thing, like time, gravity, or an idea.
- Downplayed: Bob doesn't eat bricks. He does regularly eat things that may have once been edible, but likely aren't anymore. Or he enjoys a variety of foods the rest of the cast find disgusting.
- Justified: Bob has a superhuman digestive system and finds most things to taste at least tolerable.
- Bob gets eaten by a brick.
- Bob is incapable of eating.
- Bob doesn't need to eat and therefore doesn't.
- Bob gets eaten by almost everything even the wall.
- Picky Eater
- Subverted: Bob eats something he shouldn't, and promptly gets a nasty stomachache...
- Double Subverted: Which was only caused by the hot sauce he put on the object.
- Bob only eats nonedible things, and normal foods don't agree with his system.
- Bob states that he needs a snack and then eats a tool that someone else was using.
- Zig Zagged: It turns out that Bob can only eat very specific inedible things.
- Averted: Nobody eats anything other than food.
- Enforced: "How funny would it be if we have someone eating something like a lightbulb?"
- Lampshaded: "What does 'inedible' mean, guys?"
- Invoked: Someone makes a bet with Bob to see if he can eat something he shouldn't.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob is sensible and realizes that, as tasty as that folding chair looks, it wouldn't make a healthy meal.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Bob eats something that wreaks havoc on his digestive tract, resulting in hospitalization and possibly death.
- Reconstructed: He gets better, and proceeds to stick with more edible objects (Occasionally sneaking a wood screw or a paper clip.).
- Played For Laughs: Seeing what new "cuisine" Bob tries this episode is one of the main running gags of the series.
- Played For Drama: Bob has a disorder causing him to subconsciously eat things, which he tries to get over as best he can during the course of the show.
I was going to return you to Extreme Omnivore
, but I was kinda hungry, and the link looked kinda tasty...