: A character admits they experimented with the same gender in college.
- Straight: Alice tells her husband Bob that she fooled around with her roommate, Carol, in college.
- Exaggerated: Alice tells Bob that she fooled around with all of her female roommates in college.
- Downplayed: Alice tells Bob that she made out with Carol while in college.
- Both Alice and Carol wanted to try something different.
- Alice and Carol were in an all-girls dorm with strict rules about opposite-sex visitors. Certain urges don't go away just because a guy can't visit...
- Alice tells her wife Carol that she fooled around with her friend Bob while in college.
- Bob tells his wife Alice that he fooled around with his friend Dave while in college.
- Bob tells his husband Dave that he fooled around with his friend Alice while in college.
- Subverted: "Bob, I've gotta tell you something about Carol and I. We..." "...fooled around in college, right?" "What?! No!"
- Double Subverted: "I did have sex with Diane, though."
- Parodied: Alice has been an out lesbian her whole life, but everyone reacts with shock at the reveal that she had sex with a girl in college.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice and Carol didn't fool around in college. Or she doesn't tell Bob.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Of course I fooled around with girls in college. Really, doesn't everyone?"
- Invoked: Emily, a bicurious high schooler, is motivated to go to college to fool around with girls.
- Exploited: Alice reveals her previous exploits, knowing Bob's fantasy around two women, in an attempt to control him and make him her slave.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Laughs: Alice and Carol are both prime examples of Gonk, but Bob acts like them fooling around was the hottest thing ever.
Back to Experimented in College
. Uh...that page and I used to fool around back when we were in a sorority, you know...