: Title with exclamation mark(s)!!!
- Straight: A show called Loudspeaker!
- Exaggerated: A show called LOUDSPEAKER!!!!
- Downplayed: Loudspeaker has an episode named "Hey, You!"
- Justified: It's a show about someone who speaks very loudly, and adding an exclamation mark in the title would emphasize that the main character is loud.
- Subverted: Loudspeaker! is a quiet, contemplative period piece.
- Double Subverted: However, that was for one episode. The rest of the series is about people speaking loudly.
- Parodied: A show called Loudspeaker!!11111oneone!!1
- Zig Zagged: A show is called Loudspeaker!, but as they lose ratings, they take the exclamation mark away to try and target an older audience. The producer decides to Screw the Rules, I Have Money! and place the exclamation mark back, much to the joy of the Fandom.
- Averted: A show called Loudspeaker
- Enforced: The producer is trying to appeal to a younger audience, so he tells the writer to add an exclamation mark to the title.
- Lampshaded: Loudspeaker! is really boring and nothing interesting happens, but there's an overly dramatic laugh track and exciting camera pans over all of the nothing.
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Characters in the series whisper a lot, rather than trying to speak loud as the title would suggest.
- Discussed: "No, I don't want to watch Volume Box. Let's watch Loudspeaker! Even the title is exciting!"
- Conversed: ???
Back to Excited Show Title!